1. We only process your personal data if this is necessary to provide a functioning website as well as our contents and services. In general, the processing of personal data takes place only after consent. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent is not possible for real reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a), of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. For the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b), of the GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (c), of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (d), of the GDPR serves as the legal basis.If processing is necessary to protect our legitimate interest or that of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing.
3. The personal data of the data subjects will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
4. When you contact us by email, via a contact form or by registering on our website, the data provided by you will be stored by us in order to process your questions/requests. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
Insofar as we process personal data, this is done for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration.
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR):
* IP address* Date and time of the request* Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)* Content of the request (specific page)* Access status/HTTP status code* Amount of data transferred in each case* Website from which the request comes* Browser* Operating system and its interface* Language and version of the browser software
We also process this data to identify and track abuse. In this respect, the legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest in data processing is to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the transactions carried out on it.If we process your data as described above for the purpose of providing the functions of our website, you are contractually obliged to provide us with this data.
Personal data is also processed if you provide it to us of your own accord, for example as part of an enquiry or when ordering information material or a newsletter. The legal basis in this respect is Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b), of the GDPR. The data processed by us includes customer data, employee data and data from suppliers to the extent necessary for the purposes specified in this data protection declaration.
If we process your data as described above for the purpose of receiving and processing your respective enquiry, booking or (newsletter) order, you are contractually obliged to provide us with this data. Without this data, we are not in a position to carry out an appropriate processing.
You can apply for a job on our website or by email. When you apply, we collect and store the data that you enter in the input template or that you send us by email. We process your data only for the purpose of processing your application. The legal basis for processing is Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b), of the GDPR.
If you have consented to the processing of personal data (cf. Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a), of the GDPR), you can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
Information may therefore also be processed by other companies, but only to the extent that this is necessary for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration or the other company acts as a service provider/contract processor bound by instructions.
To some extent, we use (Turkish-based) service providers who process data on our behalf (e.g. support in processing customer enquiries). In the cases described here, the information is passed on to these third parties to enable further processing. External service providers are carefully selected and regularly reviewed by us to ensure that your privacy is protected.
The service providers are service providers/contract processors bound by instructions and are accordingly obliged by us, among other things, to treat your data exclusively in accordance with our instructions and the applicable data protection legislation. In particular, they are obliged to treat your data as strictly confidential and they are also prohibited from processing the data for purposes other than those agreed.
The forwarding of data to contract processors is based on Article 28, paragraph 1, of the GDPR.
We also do not sell your data to third parties, nor do we market it elsewhere.
The disclosure of this data is based on our legitimate interest in combating abuse, prosecuting criminal offences and securing, asserting and enforcing claims, provided that your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data do not override Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR.
1. In accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of processing as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk of the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
2. Such measures include in particular ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to the data, as well as the access, input, transmission, security of availability and its separation. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of rights of data subjects, deletion of data and reaction to endangerment of data. Additionally, we already consider the protection of personal data during the development or selection of hardware, software and procedures, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data-protection-friendly presettings (Article 25 of the GDPR).
3. This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the website operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from ‘http://’ to ‘https://’ and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If this SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
4. However, we would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by email) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
We use the following types of cookies:
* Basic/necessary cookiesThese cookies are of fundamental importance for the function of our website. This includes, for example, the assignment of anonymous session IDs to bundle several queries to a web server or the error-free function of logins and orders.
* Functionality cookiesThese cookies help us to save the settings you have chosen or support other functions when you navigate on our website. This allows us to remember your preferred settings for your next visit or to save your login data for certain areas of our website.
* Performance/statistics cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g. Internet browser used, number of visits, pages accessed or the time spent on the website). These cookies do not store any information that allows a personal identification of the visitor. The information collected with the help of these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
You can declare your acceptance or rejection of cookies – also for web tracking – via the settings of your web browser. You can configure your browser to refuse the acceptance of cookies in principle or to inform you in advance if a cookie is stored. In this case, however, the functionality of the website may be impaired. Your browser also offers a function to delete cookies (e.g. via browser data delete). You can find further information on this in the operating instructions or, generally, in the settings of your Internet browser.
Our website uses the web analysis service Google Analytics of Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
We would also like to point out separately that we have activated all advertising functions of Google Analytics. This collects additional access data if you provide it. With the advertising function, we receive reports on performance according to demographic characteristics, interests and remarketing.
Personal information may be combined with non-personal information when it is collected using Google advertising products.You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use (including your IP address) and processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website:
1. We have embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos into our website which are stored on their website and can be played directly from our website. These are all embedded in the ‘extended data protection mode’, which means that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
2. By visiting the website, YouTube and Vimeo receive the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. YouTube and Vimeo stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube and Vimeo to exercise this right.
3. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube and Vimeo, please refer to the data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
1. We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
2. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under point 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for users not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
3. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declaration of the provider. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the United States and has subjected itself to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to this website. Because data processing by third parties is beyond our control, we cannot assume any responsibility for this. For further information on the processing of your data by these third parties, please refer to the data protection information of the respective provider.
Information on the identification and tracking of abuse, in particular your IP address, will be kept available for a maximum of seven days. The legal basis in this respect is Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the retention of data for seven days is to ensure the proper functioning of our website and the transactions conducted over it as well as to be able to ward off cyberattacks and the like. We may use anonymous usage information to design our website to meet your needs.
1. You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding your personal data:* Right to information (Article 15 of the GDPR)* Right to correction or deletion (Articles 16 and 17 of the GDPR)* Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)* Right to information (Article 19 of the GDPR)* Right to data transferability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
2. Furthermore, you also have the right for reasons arising from your particular situation to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, point (e), of the GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f), of the GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to profiling based on these provisions (Article 21 of the GDPR). If you object, we will only process your personal data if we can prove compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
3. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation is not affected by the revocation. Further processing of this data on the basis of another legal basis, e.g. for the fulfilment of legal obligations, also remains unaffected.
DijitalPort Istanbul Dan. Loj. Amb. ve San. Ltd. Sti.Balaban Mh. Uzungol Cd. C Blok, No:1-2 Silivri34570 Istanbul, TurkeyTel.: +90 212 2105969Email:
The further development of the Internet and our website may also have an impact on our data protection declaration. We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration in the future. If we use your personal information in a manner different from that stated here at the time of collection, we will attempt to notify you by email using the most recently disclosed information. If notification is not possible, we will not use your personal information in a new way. In any case, a message to this effect will be made available through a highlighted announcement on the web pages.
Last updated: June 2020